Welcome to the SIREN/Eaton Shelter Website
The mission of SIREN/Eaton Shelter is to promote the elimination of domestic violence and homelessness by providing temporary housing, support, advocacy, education, and information to the community. SIREN/Eaton Shelter is committed to holding batterers responsible for their actions.
SIREN/Eaton Shelter provides the following services:
- Confidential, 24-hour domestic violence crisis line
- Emergency shelter and transitional housing
- Supportive Counseling for residents and non-residents
- Weekly support/education group for adults and children who have experienced family violence. Residents and non-residents may attend this group
- Information and referral to needed resources
Siren also offers the following services to both domestic violence survivors and homeless families:
- Emergency shelter and transitional housing.
- Case management and referral to needed resources.
- Life skills instruction.
- Food, clothing, furniture, and household item bank.